Re: Skype Beta for Linux

fedora-list alleslinux com wrote:

Quoting Demond James <maestronn wowway com>:

Good news! I'm using it for a few days now, and it works fine here.
The only downsite that I noticed is the lack of support for Alsa... I can't play
a music and use skype at the same time :(
Maybe later...

- Thijs

Yes, installation on FC2 went without any problems and all features are working although they have only included the basic features so far. According to the FAQ there is only OSS support, including the OSS emulation on ALSA with others to follow. Hopefully soon.