mailman

Michael Sullivan michael at espersunited.com
Sat Jun 26 20:23:28 UTC 2004

I just installed Fedora Core yesterday.  I'd like to host my own mailing
lists, but I've never been able to get mailman to work.  I read through
the /usr/share/doc/mailman-2.1.4/README.REDHAT file and followed the
directions.  I set up a mailing list called mailman and a site
password.  When I ran newlist for the mailman mailing list, it said that
it would be sending me an email (I listed my email address as the list
owner), but I never received the email.  I checked /var/mailman/logs,
but the directory is empty.  Is there something I'm missing?