ndiswrapper and Fedora

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: Joshua Wiegmann <misterjosh wiegout com>
To: novalug tux org
Subject: [novalug] ndiswrapper and Fedora 2
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:55:23 -0400

Hi, I just got Fedora core 2 installed on my Averatec 3220h1 laptop ( a
good one if you are in the market, get it off Bestbuy.com ). I need to
get ndiswrapper installed and working so that my broadcom 4301 wifi
adapter will work. Does anyone have experiance with ndiswrapper on
ferdora 2, if you have any tips please let me know.

Thanks a lot for your time!
~josh