Re: [FC2] Mplayer and codec's

I believe they go into /usr/lib/win32 or /usr/local/lib/win32

Mark Guzzo wrote:
Hello all,
Does anyone know where mplayer from FRESHRPMS has it's codec's ?
I've have one I would like to try but am at a lost as to where to put
it. I've tried "/usr/local/lib/codec" but that did not work.

Also, does anyone have a list as to what files the default install of
Mplayer from Freshrpms will play?

-- Greg Gulik http://www.gulik.org/greg/ greg @ gulik.org