Re: upgrading OpenOffice and Mozilla

I think he means ftp.mozilla.org

But I have no idea where he's referring to RPM's for Fedora on there. I couldnt find them.

antonio montagnani wrote:

Kent Emia wrote/ha scritto, On/il 27/06/2004 13:12:

hi there fedorians,

just want to know if it is safe to upgrade my current OpenOffice and
mozilla in fedora core2, using the installers in their webpages
especially if it is in .tar form ...

mozilla is 1.6 while 1.7 is already out
OO is 1.1.1 while 1.1.2 is already out
I refer only to Mozilla.
Why don't you have a look in ftp.mozilla.com where you will find Rpm's for Mozilla 1.7 under Fedora Core 2.

It works great here: have a try

Regards