Re: upgrading OpenOffice and Mozilla

This was pretty much a useless reply that used up everyone's bandwidth and disk space. Thanx.

Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am So, den 27.06.2004 schrieb Kent Emia um 13:12:

just want to know if it is safe to upgrade my current OpenOffice and
mozilla in fedora core2, using the installers in their webpages
especially if it is in .tar form ...

mozilla is 1.6 while 1.7 is already out
OO is 1.1.1 while 1.1.2 is already out

What do you want to gain by that? Do you face bugs which are fixed in the more recent versions? Or is this just stupid version "horniness"? I think you can guess my answer if it is the last case.

Alexander