Burning CDs with Nautilus, high failure rate

With FC1 I was able to burn CDs from Nautilus with excellent reliability (I can't recall a single failure) and was the envy of my Windows colleagues(!).

With FC2 this reliability has been shot through, I'd estimate the fault-free burns at around 10%. And when my Windows-using friends ask me to burn CDs for them I dread the results.

I doubt this is Fedora specific but a problem with either GNOME 2.6 or the kernel 2.6.5.

I see lots of people recommending other tools but I liked the Nautilus burner, it was so simple.

Has anyone else experienced this huge drop in reliability?

Are there any specific bugs posted around this that I can monitor?

Or should I give up with Nautilus?