Fedora book

Can anyone recommend to me a Fedora Core or otherwise applicable linux
book or book series that would explain from beginner to advanced level
how to work with server stuff like sendmail, mailman and such.  I find
the documentation to be very confusing and I have a short attention span
anyway.  I am disabled, so my network is the only thing I have to offer
as an improvement to the world around me, and I'm not even that good at
it.

-Michael Sullivan-