Re: Zaurus, Evolution and Fedora Core 1

Mike wrote:

<>
I'm using ROM 3.10, so thats probably the reason why I cannot sync with
Linux. Hehehe.....seems a bit odd to have a PIM running Linux that
cannot sync with Linux. <sigh> go figure. Maybe it's a good time for me
to pick up programming. =).

Speak to Sharp they changed the format... Anyway I think the 5600 port of OE is working now you could use that and sync to linux or you could just use the OPIE pim apps they work.

Jeff