Re: pilot usb settings

----- Original Message -----
From: Norman LeCouvie <lecouvie sun com>
>I think there may have also been a second command, something about tty
>or re-mapping it?

Quite possibly, the instructions told you to make a symlink between
the USB port device and an alias, typically /dev/pilot.  This is a
completely optional step and just gives you an easier-to-remember name
for the port device.  The command would be (as root) "ln -s
/dev/ttyUSB0 /dev/pilot" -- the -s signifies a "soft" link that
basically acts as a pointer to the real file (in this case,
/dev/ttyUSB0).

Ben

--
Ben Steeves