my fedora's gone

hi there, i using webmail as of now becuase my box just wont boot up

i installed firestarter and played with it for a while then i screwed
things up, i decided to 'flush' the firewall so that things will pass
thru, sad to say my pc hangs so i have to reboot it, but as it starts
.... it won't get it thru ... it will stuck up, up to the

Enable swap space :

pls help ... i don't have my installers here, sumone borrowed it and
don't have my writer here too ......

--
Kent E.