apf firewall and FC2

I have been running the apf firewall program since redhat 9, and successfully on FC1. Im trying to install it onto my new install of FC2 but seem to be hitting a problem. When i try to start the firewall, i get the error message:

[root lightning root]# /etc/init.d/apf start
Starting APF:Unable to load iptables module (ip_tables), aborting.
                                                           [  OK  ]
[root lightning root]#

Any idea why it would be doing this?