3D acceleration on Presario 2110US w/ FC2

Hello All,

I was just wondering if anyone using FC2 on a Presario laptop was able
to get 3D acceleration working?  I've read a couple of success stories,
but cannot duplicate their success.  The card is the ATI Mobility U1
using the IGP 320M chip.

This is the message I get on bootup: Warning: ATI Radeon IGP Northbridge
is not yet fully tested.  So my other question would be if anyone knows
when 3D support for this will be included?

Thank you.

Jason