Re: Kazaa for Linux?

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:21:21 -0300, Marcelo Mathias Lima <mmathias unimedpiracicaba com br> wrote:

Is there a P2P software that uses the Kazaa network?
thank u

I asked this same question a week or so ago and was told that giFT can use the Fast Track network along with a couple others, I have found that Apollon works well as the GUI for giFT.

-- Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.