RE: yum and automatic updates

Thx to all of us \o/

jix

De : fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] De la part de Wayne Leutwyler
Envoyé : lundi 28 juin 2004 16:45
À : For users of Fedora Core releases
Objet : Re: yum and automatic updates

yum -y update

cron that up and it will do the job for you.

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 10:42, jix barbuchu com wrote:

Hi

I just need to know if yum can update automatically allwithout manual
intervention.

I would to have a cron job with a "yum update" like, who said "yes" when yum
ask "Is this ok [y/N]:"

Thx for your response and really sorry for my poor english

jix

Wayne Leutwyler, RHCT
Home Page

Feel the Power of the Penguin!