Can't work virtusertable in FC1

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Mon Jun 28 17:46:27 UTC 2004

At 02:04 AM 6/28/2004, Dionysus wrote:
>I configured "virtusertable", "sendmail.cf", "local-host-names  and DNS
>Sever setting according to sendmail.org/virtual hosting doc.
>But, Can't work virtual hosting?
>What's wrong in My Configure?
>How can I do?

You are not supposed to edit sendmail.cf directly. Please edit sendmail.mc
*if* necessary, then restart Sendmail to have the changes take effect.

Some questions:

         1. Does the user "ceoseconddomain" exist on the system?

         2. Does DNS point "seconddomain" to this IP address?

         3. Your "local-host-name" shows "secondomain.com" with one "d" in
"domain" but your virtusertable shows "seconddomain.com" with two "dd"
letters in the word. Is this a typo mistake?

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com