Locking down Fedora???

I am looking on ways to accomplish the following using Fedora Core 2
and would appreciate help and suggestions.

1.  Upon boot, just display a graphic with no status, and no show
details and such.
2.  Disable keyboard input on boot and renable it when it has completed booting
3.  Disable cntrl-alt-backspace in X Windows.

Anyone know how I could accomplish any of these?

--
Matt Krause
krausem gmail com