Re: problem with the panel

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 20:44 -0400, James Lawrence wrote:

> the one of win xp burning?  send me youe e-mail and ill send it

Yes, the one with XP burning.  And you should be getting my email from
this or my previous email, either by viewing source or the from address?
I even sent a private one off list as well.

mike at netlyncs dot com

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's always better to hurt a little now, than to hurt a lot later!"