Re: Nautilus display of home folder

Jeremy Brown wrote:

Terry Linhardt wrote:

Question...can I get my folder to open in "browser" (Nautilus) mode by
left clicking on the icon? I've looked..but can't find the answer.

Check out:

http://fedorafaq.org/#nautilus-spatial

Jeremy

redhat(ot foot print)--->System Tools---> Configuration Manager

Select "apps" scroll down to "Nautilus" Uder Nautilus, Select "preferences" in the right hand window check the box named
"Always use Browser" then file---> close then close out the gConf editor