Kernel Differences/Problems

Hi,

The problem I'm having is kernel related. I currently
run 2.6.5-1.358. With this kernel, I don't have a
problem.

When I run kernel 2.6.6-1.435, my system locks up
after no activity. This usually occurs the next
morning after being idle overnight. I originally
thought it was KVM related, but its not.

Any clue as to what might be doing this with the newer
kernel? I have checked the logs, nothing stands out.