Mount software RAID arrays at boot time

Hi, I was wondering what was the right way to start and mount a software
RAID array at boot time in FC2. I have a computer at home with a RAID-1
and a RAID-5 array and just adding them both in the fstab is not enough
because I need to start the arrays first. Where do I set them up? I
could just add mdadm -As /dev/md0 and mount /dev/md0 in rc.local and do
the same for /dev/md1 but I'd like to do it "The right way".

TIA

--
Jean-Rene Cormier <jean-rene cormier cipanb ca>