Setting up a mail server

Slade Hornick shornick at txfb.org
Tue Jun 29 18:00:59 UTC 2004

No scanning needed, another server has already done that.  I would like some
suggestions on which programs to use and then a starting point to get me
going.  Like I said, I've tried several things, but nothing is working - so
I'm back to the starting point and just need some pointers.

Ex:
Use Postfix to receive mail
Use Courier-imap to view mail from OE on a windows machine

If this above is a good configuration, then where can I go to get detailed
installation instructions on how to set those program up?

Thanks
Slade