OT What would be the best script type

slim vslim at insightbb.com
Tue Jun 29 18:02:33 UTC 2004

> Well, you can either write a bash shell or perl script to do that. It's
> faily simple depending on your needs (and what's your profienciency in
> writing it. I'm more comfy with bash). To get them to be mailed to your
> gmail account, you can get logwatch/cront do just that.
>
> And your question was...?/

Hi, I was not asking any real question, just asking opinions
on what scripting language would do it most efficiently.

I have very small skills in perl and php and I can whip up small shell
scripts for what little I need. I want to to this to learn only.
Thanks for the reply, I'll check out the cront in more detail.