Setting up a mail server

Slade Hornick shornick at txfb.org
Tue Jun 29 20:30:06 UTC 2004

Thanks Reuben,

I have it up and going now.

This is going to be a repository of all email to/from Exchange as an extra
backup and fast retrieval of messages.  So email comes from the outside
through Exchange (this is where it gets scanned) - delivered to users
mailboxes as normal- however I'll turn on Journaling in Exchange to forward
a copy of these messages to Sendmail.

Slade