k3b relocation error in Fedora 1.

Hello Fedora list,

I installed k3b on my Fedora1 using synaptic. It upgraded / installed whatever as necessary for the new package.but when I try to run k3b, I get following error message

"k3b: relocation error: /usr/lib/libk3bcore.so.2: undefined symbol: _ZNK7QString3argExii"

Is it because my kernel is not upgraded to newer kernel of Fedora2 ? I learn k3b is offered as part of Fedora 2 and Fedora1 freshrpms do not include it.

Parameshwara Bhat