Looking for a big Redhat

nicu nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jun 30 06:51:51 UTC 2004

Don Russell wrote:
> On Monday 28 June 2004 17:25, Thijs wrote:
>
>>>Hello All,
>>>
>>>I'm building a dutch Fedora-website, and I would like a Redhat, the same
>>>as the one from the Bluecurve theme(start-button), in a big format, for
>>>on the background, but I can't find them. Even Google can't help me :(
>>>
>>>Does somebody have  a redhat, format: As big as possible ;), but at
>>>least 500x500px.
>

> If all else fails, take your digital camera to your local hat shop and ask
> to see what they have in the way of Fedoras... preferably red....

this solution (using your own hat, similar but not identical) is the
best, it avoids the possible trademark/copyright infringement in using a
Red Hat image.
you may want to vectorize the image (SVG) in order to obtain a fully
scalable one (see some examples
http://nicubunu.ro/clipart/svg/special/red_fedora.svg or
http://nicubunu.ro/clipart/svg/special/blue_fedora.svg)