Installing FC2 on Intel 925X PCI Express with ATi Radeon X800

Hi,

I'm about to buy a new PC but first I want to make sure that FC2 (burned
DVD ISO) will install on it.

The new PC contains an Intel 925X PCI Express chipset with ICH6-R, a ATi
X800 graphics adapter, Soundblaster Audigy 2 and a Serial-ATA harddrive
interface.

The only thing I want to know is if FC2 will install on it and if X.org
will be able to give me graphical desktop. I know there isn't a driver
from ATi yet, but maybe I can do something with the built in radeon
framebuffer driver in the kernel.

I tried google and countless forums but no satisfying answer yet.

Hope you guys can help me out.

Regards,

Frans Coppens