Re: suEXEC equiv for PHP in Apache2

Hi Gary,

Let me know if I understand your problem and if is the same problem I have here.

With FC1 is impossible to modify php variables per vhost, is that correct?

I am trying to find the way to permit php for some vhost and restrict php service for other, but I didn´t find the solution yet.

Do you have any clue, comment or suggestion?

Thanks in advanced.

Gary Stainburn wrote:

Hi folks.

I didn't get a response last week so i thought I'd try again.

I'm moving from RH7.3/Apache1 to FC1/Apache2 and I've found that the user and group clauses can no longer be used in vitualhosts. I understand that for CGI's I need to use suEXEC, but does anyone know how I get round it for PHP files?