To HT or not to HT?

Hi guys,

We've started buying replacement servers for our aging equipment here (it took a
while to squeeze the money out of the bean counters!), most of the new equipment is
coming with HT (Hyper Threading)-enabled Xeon or P4 CPUs. Is it worth using HT
with FC2? Mostly our servers are running apache and MySQL plus some PHP
scripts. I can't find any where that says I should/shouldn't enable HT. What's the
general recommendation? I'm tempted to just turn it off unless I am likely to notice a
nice big performance gain from leaving it on?

Thanks,

Jon.