Re: hardware troubleshooting tools in FC1

Ok but the purpose of my original question was how to probe whether the inbuilt sound card in Intel 845 GLLY board is allright or not ?? I do not hear any sound on linux or xp!!. It was all working wearlier. This problem occured after a hard boot due to a UPS problem. Any suggestions ???
bye
shatam