Re: [SPAM] - RE: Setting up a mail server - Found word(s) listerror in the Text body.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:55:01 -0400, <Lance Spence cox com> wrote:

Do you mind sending me the instructions you used to setup email with
Postfix or sendmail and dovecot? I'm been having a hard time setting up
email.

Here's a link to the article I used to walk through the steps of setting up sendmail. About the only thing I needed to worry about with dovecot, was changing the dovecot.conf file to use pop3 as well as imap.

HTH

-- Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.