[SPAM] - RE: Setting up a mail server - Found word(s) listerrorin the Text body.

Lance.Spence at cox.com Lance.Spence at cox.com
Wed Jun 30 16:10:57 UTC 2004

Thank you very much.

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Mark Haney
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 11:59 AM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: [SPAM] - RE: Setting up a mail server - Found word(s)
listerrorin the Text body.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:55:01 -0400, <Lance.Spence at cox.com> wrote:

> Do you mind sending me the instructions you used to setup email with
> Postfix or sendmail and dovecot? I'm been having a hard time setting
up
> email.

Here's a link to the article I used to walk through the steps of setting

up sendmail.  About the only thing I needed to worry about with dovecot,

was changing the dovecot.conf file to use pop3 as well as imap.

HTH

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.