[SPAM] - RE: Setting up a mail server - Found word(s) listerror in the Text body.

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Wed Jun 30 16:31:28 UTC 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:09:52 +0200, Alexander Dalloz
<alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de> wrote:

> From the linuxjournal article:
> ---quotation---
> This machine has an address of 192.168.100.134 on the eth0 interface.
> Once you have that address, edit the /etc/sendmail.cf file and configure
> the sendmail dæmon to listen on the address.
>

> That is bad bad bad. Don't edit the sendmail.cf!

> Alexander

Yeah that was my fault I had a SQLServer 2000 DB crash about the time I
was writing this email and sent it in a hurry prior to putting that in.

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.