Mozilla Thunderbird

Mitch Wiedemann mc2 at lightlink.com
Sat Mar 6 16:09:00 UTC 2004

If you want to uninstall Evolution, you can do this:
# rpm -e evolution

Download and unpack the Thunderbird binary package.  I usually unpack my
Thunderbird and Firefox into /home/bin so that I don't have to reinstall
them if I (for whatever reason) want to reinstall the OS.

After you're sure you've got all your e-mail and address books set up in
Thunderbird, you can uninstall mozilla-mail thusly:
# rpm -e mozilla-mail

HTH

--
Mitch Wiedemann