update

Gertjan Vinkesteijn fedora.1.90 at xs4all.nl
Wed Mar 10 05:10:02 UTC 2004

Gertjan Vinkesteijn wrote:

> Aaron Matteson wrote:
>
>> Gertjan Vinkesteijn became daring and sent these 0.3K bytes,
>>

>>> Whew, they threw me out of the hospitall with a recepy
>>>

>> Say what?
>>

> the plan was that i should have been hospiliatized for M-D for at leat
> one week, I told that the guys before

again the emotions ar stronger then the typos, if you know what I mean,
it is really no fun to come in a separation cell. Nobody knows you when
you are down and out, New Orleans Jazc Band (and aost played myself on
the banjo and guitar)A but of course Eric has an extremely good
interpretration of this song.

--
Peace is everywhere
http://gershwin.xs4all.nl