wine-20040213-1fc1winehq.i386.rpm segmentation fault under Fedora Core 1

Didier Casse didierbe at sps.nus.edu.sg
Wed Mar 10 07:39:55 UTC 2004

Hi,
    I use Fedora Core 1 (FC1) and I downloaded the official wine rpm

wine-20040213-1fc1winehq.i386.rpm from sf.net. It installed correctly and
I used my winesetuptk as usual to build the initial configurations.

When I tried running wine, i get a "Segmentation Fault" and nothing
else. I used the same procedure on my RH 9 distro and I didn't get any
problems running wine. Any solutions to get wine running?

With kind regards,

Didier.

---
PhD student.

Singapore Synchrotron Light Source (SSLS)
5 Research Link,
Singapore 117603

Email: slsbdfc at nus dot edu dot sg /
didierbe at sps dot nus dot edu dot sg