Fedora support etiquette, need suggestions

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Wed Mar 10 07:55:05 UTC 2004

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 04:44:42PM -0500, Gordon R. Keehn wrote:
>   On the other hand, since I follow threads of interest on a daily
> basis I get @#$%^&* tired of scrolling through days of past replies
> (which I have already digested) and header / trailer boilerplate (about
> which I care not a whit) to get to the meat.

But that only happens if people do not trim the unnecessary quotes -
which is the other half of the picture and just as important. Correct
inline quoting cannot work without trimming unnecessary quotes.
Unfortunately, many people seem to be too lazy to do so.

Cheerio,

Thomas
--
===> Netiquette - read it, use it: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html <===