support for E7210 chipset

Rotariu Bogdan bogdan at alterox.ro
Wed Mar 17 15:39:34 UTC 2004

doesnt intel provider provides Linux Operating System support ?
check this http://developer.intel.com/design/servers/boards/SE7210TP1-E/
i see "One Intel® PRO/1000 Server".
you can use e1000 module for the gigabit lan and e100pro for the 100mbit
lan

--
Rotariu Bogdan <bogdan at alterox.ro>
Alterox Sistem