Active X

Alexandre Strube surak at casa.surak.eti.br
Mon Mar 1 03:21:43 UTC 2004

Em Sáb, 2004-02-28 às 13:03, Marek Pawinski escreveu:

> Does mozilla out the box or any other Fedora browser support active x ?
> I am having hassles with a site which keeps telling me i need active x
> to print. There seem to be mozilla plugins which i can download but i am
> not sure which one.

Active X is native windows stuff. You can run it by running microsoft
internet explorer in linux. This is not trivial, though. you have to
1) install wine
2) go to http://frankscorner.org and look at the installation
instructions.

--
[]s

Alexandre Ganso
500 FOUR vermelha - Diretor Steel Goose Moto Group