Just a few questions

Richmond Pabilona rpabilonia at cyberjresources.com
Mon Mar 1 01:17:17 UTC 2004

Hi guys,
     Fedora's hits per day is sky rocketing, on distrowatch you can see
that fedora moved to second place behind mandrake! Going to my
questions, I'm a java developer and i would like to help the fedora
community fix some bugs, the problem is i don't know where to start, can
you guys point me to where i can the APIs i need, also i would like to
start debugging the easier fixes :) to at least familiarize myself with
the codes on linux, which bugs are the easiest to fix?  On my other
question, does gnome have a functionality like windows wherein you can
click on the Start menu and explore it, move, arrange or place the
icons/shortcuts, because for example i installed yahoomessenger and it
appeared to be in the Internet -> more internet applications folder, i
don't know how to move it to the main Internet folder.  Also there seems
to be a bug in the Drawer object that you can place in the taskbar on
gnome, because when i place it on my taskbar and started adding objects
on it, it work fine at first(i can launch the objects on a single click
e.g. ymessenger) but i notice that whenever i logout and log back in, i
can see the objects inside the drawer but i can now not click on the them?

Thanks,
Richmond