lm_sensors

Daniel Stonier snorri_dj at operamail.com
Mon Mar 1 08:56:20 UTC 2004

I've only just done a fresh install on a new processer and FC produced two
kernels
that were consequently inserted into grub - one smp kernel and one vanilla
kernel,
but, only one cpu? Is this something to do with the new processor I've got
or is
it something FC's picked up incorrectly?

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Stonier