combining internet connections

Craig Tinson craig at 8010.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 14:08:43 UTC 2004

>From -
Subject: combining internet connections
From: Craig Tinson <craig at 8010.co.uk>
To: redhat-list at redhat.com
Date: 27 Feb 2004 12:10:34 +0000

I was just having a thought... and wondered if anyone had any pointers
or even know if this is possible..

I have a 1Mb cable connection.. and am getting a 2Mb DSL line installed
in a couple of days..

I was wondering if I can use both connections... from one gateway
machine.. and combine them.. effectively have a 3Mb connection..

I know this used to be do-able on dialup connections and ISDN.. but
never considered it might be possible on broadband connections too..

Anyone ever done this? or even better have any howto's or docs?

TIA

Craig