Still Blue screen in Fedora

taehyun nam poliscience at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 1 14:27:30 UTC 2004

Hi, all.
Thanks to you, I managed to have X-window work, kind
of, which made my wife happy for a while.

A) So, I ran X-window, and I keep getting the
following error

error while loading shared libraries:
libxml2.So2
cannot open: no such file or directory

whenever I try 1) startx 2) synaptic 3) yum

B) I can manage to initiate X-window by xinit, but as
I said not by startx. What is the difference?
C) lokkit was not recognized, by which I tried to turn
on ssh. Any other way to turn on ssh?

If you have any advice, I'm sure you do, please let me
know.  Many thanks in advance.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-9-Manual/ref-guide/s1-grub-runlevels.html