Installation Issues

maverick K_Rock at gmx.de
Mon Mar 1 14:53:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

a friend of me, has a RAID-Controller to.

He did following:

Take a Hard-Disk where you wan't to install your Fedora Core 1 and
connect it directly to the IDE-Controller on the Mainboard.
Then just install Fedora Core 1 from CD on this Hard-Disk.

After the installation, you need to map the drives for the
Grub-Bootloader.
After that, the RAID-Controller is able to handle the drives.

An other way is not known to me. Sorry

greets: Bernd