Install problem

Polashek, Matthew Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com
Mon Mar 1 18:25:39 UTC 2004

I have been able to boot from the Fedora CD and go into rescue mode and
mount the system under /mnt/sysimage.
I assume pico, vi, and emacs all run though I haven't tried them.  I was
assuming it was a hardware physical configuration error on my part.

I can't remember off hand what partitions are where but I think /boot is on
hda and FC1 root is probably on /hdb2

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709
fax: 973.739.8098
Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.