Install problem

Polashek, Matthew Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com
Mon Mar 1 18:52:21 UTC 2004

The FC is using both disks.  The installations was fine before adding the
second disk and configuring the master/slave relationship. (though I have
been suspecting since I have been here at work that they may be in the wrong
order on the IDE cable)  I have a Biostar m6tba MOBO that seems to recognize
both disks on startup when it runs a quick memory check and I have set the
bios to automatically recognize the disks.

I recently switched from a slower HP Vectra VL7 in which I had 2 hard drives
installed and on which I was running fc1 with no problems.

Matthew Polashek
Associate Editor, Silver Burdett Ginn - Music
Scott Foresman/Pearson Education
299 Jefferson Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0480
office: 973.739.8709
fax: 973.739.8098
Matthew.Polashek at scottforesman.com

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.