Lock Up

Guy Bouchard gbouchar at boutiqueduvelo.com
Mon Mar 1 20:32:36 UTC 2004

I am newer than you on Linux but try some parameter.

When i installed fedora i had to use the no-hlt parameter to make it work.

When i run fedora for the first time it was locking up. I need to add
the no-hlt parameter in the startup file. I think it was in the
/boot/grub/ directory but i am not sure. Hope this help.

Guy