Problem with the ISO files

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Mon Mar 1 21:16:06 UTC 2004

On Monday 01 March 2004 12:29 pm, Tariq rashid wrote:

> Thanks for the quick reply. I have XP, Nero Express 5. I tried to
> load the ISO image from the harddrive and burned it on CDROM - but it
> only copied the same ISO image. Am I doing something wrong here?

Yes.

> Do
> I need to specify some option before I burned it.

Yes, you need to create a CDROM from an ISO or from an image.  I don't
know the exact syntax for Nero, and I can't find out, since I don't run
Windows desktops.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation