cannot run script

Richmond Pabilona rpabilonia at cyberjresources.com
Tue Mar 2 07:29:23 UTC 2004

Hi guys,
    I got this script from this list and named it querykernel.sh but
everytime i would try to run it using ( $sh querykernel.sh) it gives me
a command error.

#!/bin/sh
#
# The purpose of this script is to query which kernel
# is currently running on your system...
#
#
# July 25, 2003 by Ed Gurski (ed at gurski.com)
#
KERNEL="`uname -r`"                             # Get the name of the
current kernel
UPTIME="`uptime`"                               # Determine how long the
system has been running
RPM="`rpm -qa|grep  kernel\*|sort`"              # Show all installed
kernels on this system
clear
echo ""
echo $UPTIME|
while read a b c d e f
        do
        echo "As of $a the system has been up for $c days and $e hours"
        done

echo ""
echo "The running kernel is      =====> $KERNEL"
echo ""
echo "The Kernels installed on this system are:"
echo "$RPM"
echo ""