About the connection with php and MS-SQL ( JDBC Driver, eg : freetds )

edwardspl at ita.org.mo edwardspl at ita.org.mo
Tue Mar 2 13:40:26 UTC 2004

Dear All,

Would you help me about this questions ?

1, After install the whole system ( everything ), can't to use "pico"
editor...

Today, I try to do this thing ( steps ) :

1, Download the SRPMS packages of php and freetds :
http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/updates/1/SRPMS/php-4.3.4-1.1.src.rpm

http://ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/ALPHA/freetds/stable/redhat/SRPMS/freetds-0.62.1-1.src.rpm

Then, run "rpm -ihv php*.src.rpm" and try to modify *.spec file, but
can't to create php-mssql ( rpm package )...

So, how can I do the connection with php and MS-SQL by using JDBC Driver
( freetds ) ?

Many thank for your help !

Edward.